- Made of durable automotive seatbelt
- Overall bag size 15" (L) x 13" (H) x 4" (W)
- Adjustable strap- goes from 26" with 12" drop up to 54" with 24" drop
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Metal feet for protection
- Smooth zip-top closure
- Fully lined with Harveys classic monogram print
- Five internal slip pockets (3) 4.5"X1", (1) 4.5"X8.5" & (1) 4.5"X3"
- One internal zip pocket 5"X7"
- D-ring for accessory or key ring
Hipsters, Baguettes, Totes, Messengers, wallets, and many more sizes and designs/colors.
Everywhere I go, I'm often stopped and asked about this bag. I have a slightly older version of this one (6 years, thanks baby!), but it still looks brand spanking new. I've also ridden with this on my SV and it works quite well as a small messenger. It's fairly water resistant since it's made from seat belts. It also sits securely across my back and shoulders when the straps are tightened.
I wouldn't ride with it in a downpour, but would trust it in a light rainshower. There's not enough room for my 13" Macbook, but if you had an older 12" Powerbook, it might fit! Sometimes I'll just stick it in (without a sleeve) and let it stick out while I walk around with it (never riding, if I carry my laptop). There are 6 internal pockets, which is a huge upgrade from the one pocket in my version. Too bad I'm not due for an upgrade just yet. Like your typical woman, I tend to carry too many things in my purse and end up using my iPhone as a light to find my keys in the dark.
If you're looking for a cute, stylish purse, wallet or messenger, check out the Harveys website for their line of bags.