The following is a list of articles / content that I've had the pleasure of contributing since GearChic.com began:
Sportbikes Inc Magazine, a Free online magazine July - December 2014:
- Too Short To Ride?, July 2014. Sometimes you have to break all the 'rules' and ride bikes that you're not supposed to ride, because well they're more FUN. I'm 5'3" and I don't care how short I am, I refuse to ride bikes that are "my" size.
- Always a Biker Babe, Never a Female Motorcyclist. November 2014. I love seeing women riding motorcycles in movies, but I hardly ever see one that is realistic, or truly reflects how many of us ride.
- Tips for Touring on a Sportbike. October 2014 I only have one bike and it happens to be a sportbike. So all the riding I've ever done, even long distance (1,000+ mile weekends) are always done on what I have. Read my tips to make your next long weekend ride a more comfortable one!
City Bike - Contributor, 2010-2013:
- Corazzo 5.0 Jacket Review
- Bay Area Guide to Leathers
- Strategies for Vertically Challenged Riders
SFMoto - Sym Symba 100 Motorcycle Review September 9, 2013
Accelerate Magazine - Official Publication of Riders of Kawasaki (ROK), AMA Women’s Conference: A Place to Network, Learn and Inspire Others October 25, 2012
- Women's Motorcycle Gloves for Year Round Riding
- Women's Jackets for Fall
- Boots: Protection, Function, Fashion
Examiner - SF/Scooters August 2010 - December 2010
Shifting Gears at 50 - Bowtie Press September 2011
I contributed a sidebar about gear in this book for riders 50+ who are just starting out or getting back into riding after many years off the bike. Get your copy at Bowtie Press.