For those of you looking for a less expensive alternative to the Daytona Ladystars, BMW may have what you're looking for.
BMW Pro Touring 2 Unisex Motorcycle Boots for Women
$259.00 (some shops may be selling them at the higher price, when in fact they are supposed to be set at this price)
6.5 to 13, Unisex. My girlfriend tried these on (she's an 8/Euro 38) and they fit her perfectly.
Where to Buy:
BMWMotorcycle.com or your local BMW Motorcycles Dealer
- Full-grain hydrophobic soft approx. 1.8-2.0-mm-mm cowhide
- Highly breathable, wind and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Large shin protector, with additional stiffening and foam padding
- Reinforced in gear-shift area
- Soft velour lining around opening
- Washable, anatomically formed insole with antibacterial function
- Flex zones at heel and instep
- Abrasion-resistant heel protector
- 1.5-2" insole (heel height)
These offer a substantial increase in height, noticeably in the heel. At $349, I know they aren't cheap. Then again, when is really good motorcycle gear "cheap"?
Since these offer a GORE-TEX membrane, they definitely add to the pricepoint. But BMW makes high quality gear, mean to last and ride for thousands of miles.
I'm sure if you go home with these, you won't be disappointed.