(For men And women!) Some of these may be a little too last minute, but maybe they'll give you an idea for what to get someone for an upcoming birthday or other special gift giving event.
Winter riding accessories:
- BODZ Performance Base Layers. These are ideal for people who ride in chilly winter temps. These act as second skin, managing your body temperature, wicking moisture as needed and insulating when it's cold. Its breathable, comfortable and lightweight. The arms and legs are a little longer on purpose, so if you know someone who may have trouble finding baselayers long enough, these will be ideal.
- Fleece neck warmer. Perfect for those chilly rides home late at night.
- Givi T451 Easy Bag BackPack $58 This bag actually holds a full face helmet! Extremely useful, especially if she doesn't have any secure luggage on the bike to store one.
- Kriega Stash Wallet $18 Such a useful looking wallet. Especially if she's a traveler and doesn't like to carry a purse while riding. I may just have to get this little number myself!
- Kriega R15 (waterproof) Backpack $109 This backpack is fully waterproof, and can be combined with a number of Kriega's other rucksacks to make a larger, more flexible pack. It's also fairly small and well suited for a small person under 5'5" due do its size and compact fit.